(This page last updated 23rd January 2012)

Writing to complain

Following the appeal verdict, and the Monitoring Officer's report, many people have asked us if there is anything they can do in order to express their outrage.

Yes there is! You can join with us to write to Tegryn Jones, Chief Executive of the National Park, to question why no-one has been brought to account for the mistakes made, and the waste of £77,000 of public funds.

You can also write to the Chaiman of the Park, Richard Howells, or local politicians.

Contact details are below:

There are three letters that you can write if you are willing.

  1. Write a letter to the National Parks Authority. Details are below.
  2. Write to our local MP, Stephen Crabb. Details are below.
  3. Write to our local Assembly Member, Paul Davies. Details are here.

1. Write to Tegryn Jones or Richard Howells

You can write to the National Parks Authority at the address below. The Chief Executive is Tegryn Jones; the Chairman is Richard Howells.


Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority
Llanion Park
Pembroke Dock
PEMBS      SA72 6DY
Tel: 0845 345 7275

They also accept letters by email at info@pembrokeshirecoast.org.uk


2. Write to the local MP, Stephen Crabb.

You could write and give your views to Stephen Crabb - you will note from our home page banner that he has already been involved!

Stephen Crabb MP
Suite 16, Cedar Court
Haven's Head Business Park
Milford Haven Pembrokeshire SA73 3LS
Tel. +44 (0)1646 693888 or
House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA email: Email: crabbs@parliament.uk

3. Write to our Assembly Member, Paul Davies

You could also write and express your concerns to our local Welsh Assembly Member.
In fairness to him, we should add that he has already written to Jane Davidson asking for "serious consideration to be given" to calling-in the Bettws Newydd application.

Mr Paul Davies AM
National Assembly for Wales
Cardiff Bay, Cardiff CF99 1NA
Email: Paul.Davies2@wales.gov.uk


About Us | Contact Us | ©2012